Saturday, July 14, 2012

Caged in Thought

I have not posted recently; I have been so busy editing my book, teaching, and looking for a tenure-track job (and temporary work until then) that I have not had the time to post. Glancing around the blogosphere, I am not alone in this, and I suspect that academics everywhere I deep into their projects. Before I trapped myself in a cage of thought, I explored my on-going projects in temporality spurred in part by an analytic metaphysics reading group in which I am a fortunate participant. The readings have been a trial because the accounts of identity, time, causation, etc. are so at odds with my training in American, continental, and even Asian thought that it makes separating what they are saying and what I think they are saying difficult. Thankfully, the group is diverse and accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment