Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CFP: Pragmatism and Religious Life Session at ACPA

From Charlie Hobbs, liason between the Society for the Advancement of American Pragmatism (SAAP) and American Catholic Philosophical Association (ACPA).

SAAP satellite session @ the November 1-3, 2013 meeting of the American Catholic Philosophical Association in Indianapolis.

*The theme of our session shall be “Pragmatism and the Religious Life” (broadly construed). Proposals of 200-500 words can be sent to Charlie Hobbs at hobbsc@gonzaga.edu

2 comments:

  1. For those not in the know, SAAP and the ACPA have been friendly for awhile.

    And, while I'm feeling confessional, Dr. Hobbs and I were graduate school colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something
    which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and
    extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    Stop by my web-site: Michael Kors Canada

    ReplyDelete