Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Primer on the Pragmatist Conception of Experience

I am writing a primer or simple introduction to the pragmatist conception of experience with the goal of demonstrating how radically different the notion is from traditional ones. Also, it will be obvious to the speculative realist or OOO crowd how pragmatism cannot be correlationism (or at least not obviously so) and holds to a cosmic, human-neutral view of experience.


I'll be finishing it in the next few days, and would welcome any feedback from those interested in reading it and providing comments. Especially since it's my latest attempt to be accessible to those who know little about pragmatism. I will post it after I hear back from the reviewers in a month or so, but otherwise just leave a comment to take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment